Sunday, March 16, 2014

Big One ...

This post serves as a big "Fuck You!" to all people whom I passionately loved, or had a crush on, or was infatuated with, or whatever the hell it was I was feeling when I was feeling,
because the irony of the situation is that no single individual from that group reads this blog and I can write whatever the hell I feel like saying without having to face the actual possibility of them reading it, lol

And at the end, who gives a fuck about love anyway, right?

Inspired by a bunch of music clips on youtube, the last one is from a French girl, with powerful music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk


And to create a contrast, this is the one I was listening to before that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMG0wyKQFhY



Monday and  Tuesday of the last week were horrible, some of the worst days of my life, and I got through them anyway. The fucking life goes on whether we like it or hate it, for a while we are with it and them it goes on without us. Big wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...