Friday, August 16, 2013

On The Verge

Speechless
Mesmerized
by the formidable force of
the undercurrents deep down the ocean
and in comparison
the mighty Titanic
is puny,
forgettable

You
want to know
what's
Horror?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6tV1yfEPTk

چه دانستم که این سودا مرا زین سان کند مجنوندلم را دوزخی سازد دو چشمم را کند جیحون
چه دانستم که سیلابی مرا ناگاه بربایدچو کشتی ام دراندازد میان قُلزُم پرخون
زند موجی بر آن کشتی که تخته تخته بشکافدکه هر تخته فروریزد ز گردش‌های گوناگون
نهنگی هم برآرد سر خورد آن آب دریا راچنان دریای بی‌پایان شود بی‌آب چون هامون
شکافد نیز آن هامون نهنگ بحرفرسا راکشد در قعر ناگاهان به دست قهر چون قارون
چو این تبدیل‌ها آمد نه هامون ماند و نه دریاچه دانم من دگر چون شد که چون غرق است در بی‌چون
چه دانم‌های بسیار است لیکن من نمی‌دانمکه خوردم از دهان بندی در آن دریا کفی افیون

********************

Yesterday was difficult. I started today fearing the worst to come. Then, I got lucky and had a moment of clarity that changed today's path, and I was more hopeful ... LOL

During the day, I came across this on a friend's blog. I wanted to write more but I did not. Too long and not sure about the consequences :)

Sex is not a goddamn performance

***************** 
This is amazing. It is much more than it first appears, much more! :)

http://www.intervoiceonline.org/2204/voices/personal-experience/learning-from-voices.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...