Monday, May 20, 2013

Writing ... Living

I know that I am hiding, here, not writing from my soul. You may wonder if it actually matters. Write or not. Hide or not. What is the difference?
I don't know either. But I have been thinking today ... that I am holding on to something too tight. I have had that feeling for a long time now. But I thought it was my job. Maybe job was part of it. But not the whole thing.
Tonight I was watching the "Dancing with the Stars'' and the final performance of one of the couples were very touching. There was something in it that would get to your heart. And I felt that I lack that in my life.
I am not living from my soul. I am not writing from my soul either. My writing is a bunch of general statements. Nothing personal. Nothing from me, deep inside me.

Can I continue writing like this?

*************

Mohammad Reza Shajarian live performance at the NPR station ---tiny desk concert:
http://www.npr.org/event/music/185533273/mohammad-reza-shajarian-tiny-desk-concert

It is an interesting performance. I liked it.

*************

Back to "Dancing with the Stars", one of the performances that I really liked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WV0Br5T_ts

Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough - Viennese Waltz & Paso Doble Back-to-back - Week 8




If I find their performance tonight, for the finale program, I will add it here.

Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iTBS-_ZmA

Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough Supersize Freestyle - Week 10 Finale

``You just bared your soul on the dance floor ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...