Friday, April 26, 2013

Years and Years

I cannot believe that I have been able to defeat my depression. I look back at all these years that I have been fighting it, maybe 25 years, since I was 19 years old. And I ask, Where did all these years go? I tried so many things, medication among them, and it always find its way back.

Is it really gone? I hope so. But the thought that I have lost 25 years of my life to depression is sad. And the solution, appears to me, was simply to follow what I wanted. Well, not that simple when it comes to actually doing it :)

I am happy and hopeful and I am not afraid of admitting it, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...