Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Source

This post is more of a note to myself.

Yesterday, after writing the last post [Revelations: It's in Front of Me], I had a meeting with my therapist. At one point, I told him about some childhood friends that were very bitter, critical, and judgmental. I said that I feel so lucky to be able to be kind to others, because now I am beginning to channel the same kindness toward myself. We talked about other thins that I do not remember as being very important.

After the meeting I decided to go back home and work at a coffee shop near home. The morning was blissful. And then, I had this strong feeling that I am getting very close to "the source.'' That thing inside me that I always wanted to meet is now close and within reach.

I do not know what this means. A little later I saw a small bird in the back yard and I felt that she is so much similar to the source. This bird is my favorite and I had very interesting encounters with it before: [Kyudo Bird]. In fact, there is an interesting story regarding the death of one of them that I should write here sometimes.
PS. I wrote a story based on it, in Farsi, here: [اکبر پرنده]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...