Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Excitement

Today, I started the first step in cleaning up my office. In about three weeks my job at the GSU will be over. I cannot believe it. I am very excited, most of the time, and sometimes nervous. I have some sort of general plan for what I am going to do, but for the most part I am going to let events interact with my deepest intuition and sense of purpose and guide me. Am I crazy? I am sure some people think so. I feel happiest I have ever been in my whole life these days.

Is this merely the excitement of people who jump off a cliff, an adrenaline rush? Or is there something deeper and more meaningful at work here? Time will reveal the answer. But for the first time in my life I feel that I am steering my life, and take full responsibility for my actions. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...