Sunday, February 24, 2013

Impulse

Today, after ten months of maybe a year, for the first time I suspended my whole morning routine deliberately and without feeling any guilt :) I am beginning to feel a freedom in my life that is new to me, like I'm breaking out of some of my mind's prisons, lol
This evening, I felt the need to go to the "BookNook" [link] our local second-hand book-game-video store. I found and bought a book, ``Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay,'' by Mira Kirshenbaum, which is a guide for relationship decision-making. So, I am back to the subject of decision-making, no surprise here given that in the next few weeks I would like to make some important decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...