Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Impressive Performance

I came across this performance accidentally, such a great performance of Mozart Piano Concerto No. 20:

Mozart Piano Concerto No 20 D minor K 466 Camerata Salzburg, Mitsuko Uchida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exapssCHAFg



This performance is amazing. This may sound stupid, but I specially love her (the pianist) gestures and emotions, I can identify with her feelings, very close to how I hear this music.
Don't get me wrong, the music itself is a masterpiece, one of my most favorite Mozart works: exceptional depth of raw emotions that takes you to darkest places in your soul, maybe only surpassed by "Requiem" among Mozart works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...