Saturday, March 03, 2012

Kafka On The Shore

An excerpt from the Haruki Murakami's novel, ``Kafka on the Shore'':

I blush a little and shake my head. Miss Saeki laughs and goes back to the couple. From the chair I watch how she carries herself, every motion natural and elegant. I can't express it well, but there's definitely something special about it, as if her retreating figure is trying to tell me something she couldn't express while facing me. But what this is, I haven't a clue. Face it, I remind myself---there're tons of things you don't have a clue bout. ---Kafka on the Shore, p. 43

2 comments:

  1. I started reading this book couple of weeks ago but it got to wired for me that I had to stop reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!
    I am reading it very slowly, so far it is alright :)

    ReplyDelete

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...