Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unbelievable

This is all B.S., everything I have written in this blog. I cannot believe I have fallen for this nonsense for the past few years. How ridiculous is it to find God in yourself while reading a novel and then forget about it once you finish the book? I think I have schizophrenia in addition to depression.

*******

What do you really want to do with your life?
I want to be a prophet!
??????
Ok, at least a spiritual leader or guru.
But that is not a job!?!
Ok, how about a therapist or social worker?
Do you have the training for doing so?
Well, actually I prefer spiritual leader or guru ... the money issue will resolve itself.

*******

Sima thinks I am unstable. At times, like tonight, I can see her point and that worries me a lot. I am very afraid of the implications ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...