Saturday, February 18, 2012

Trust

If God is within each one of us then whatever we do is right, as long as we do not force ourselves to do it, or something along these lines :)

After a very difficult evening, in fact a few difficult days, I am at peace now. Not sure why. Not sure if I care to know why.
I cannot say I am happy. I feel a bit lonely and sad in fact. Listening to old Iranian and Islamic music.
And yet, everything seem at its right place, including me. I am not worried.  I just am.
I trust that things will come my way, when I am ready, including happiness and people whom I love.
Trust feels as something solid in my core. I am not mistaking constipation for trust ...  I hope :)

Friday, June 5, 2015, 10 a.m. 

Accidentally came across this post. Accidents are good, for me, for the most part. I was talking to Sima this morning about the first sentence. Now I understand it much better, but I can see that even then, something or someone in me did understand the point.

If God is within us, then we do not have to worry about the outcome of a decision-making process, what is important is the "process" part. As long as we keep in touch with the God inside, that is, the secure and calm state of mind, the decision itself would not matter ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...