Monday, February 20, 2012

Good and Evil

Many religions indicate that everyone has God and evil inside and this duality ensues an endless internal conflict.
This simple observation has clashed with my attempts to understand what I want to do and to be, and to find my passion in life.
I assumed that by following my heart and doing what I want, starting with simple matters, I will be able to answer the question.
So far, I have had no success, and to the contrary, my strategy has increased my internal conflicts to an unbearable level.
I am not sure what is the right way to proceed, and what I am doing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...