Friday, January 13, 2012

Help!

Maybe I do not know how to ask for help.
Maybe I should swallow my pride and admit that I am desperate.
Maybe I should turn to the right one for help, but to whom?
Who can help me?
How many times I should cry and ask anything out there, God or forces within my self, to help me?

Am I too impatient?

Is there something that I should let go of, that I am clinging to it too tight?

Is it life that I am holding too tight? Maybe this is just an illusion and I just need to let go of everything and be gone like a butterfly in the wind?


2 comments:

  1. "How many times I should cry and ask anything out there, God or forces within my self, to help me?"
    Did you ever thought that God believes that you can handle your problems on your own? And he is patiently waiting when you discover the strength within you?
    I am not advising even. I do not know everything. But it is a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a possibility.
    "Finding the strength within" is probably true, but when and at what cost? I do not know ...

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...