Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More of TLP

` I shouldn't have listened to her,' he confided to me one day,  'one should never listen to flowers. One must admire them and breathe their fragrance. Mine perfumed all my planet, but I did not know how to enjoy her.   ...  At the time, I was unable to understand anything! I should have based my judgement upon deeds and not words. She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I should never have run away from her! I should have guessed at the affection behind her poor little tricks. Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her.' p. 38, The Little Price

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks taraaneh jaan!
    I hope you get through this phase of your life stronger and ultimately happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should pick up TLP one of those days and read it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pick it up and read one page, "those days" will never come :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...