Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Swing

Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 11:00 p.m.
A few months ago I asked this question on my blog, "What practice can help in losing self-importance?" You know what was the best answer? "Focus on small tasks in life." The past few months I have been realizing the depth of this simple practice, and I cannot thank the anonymous writer enough!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011, 11:00 a.m.
Remember how many times I told you that I have realized this or understood that? Understanding does not mean anything. You said once, "Don't expect major changes overnight." I think this is true for months or years. Nothing major seems to change anyway ... Have you seen the movie, "Awakenings"? My story! I was awakened to see what life really is, but now I am taken back to my cage, to a state of desperation and hopelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom, Religion

A couple of days ago I read a discussion between some friends regarding religion, worship, freedom, and slavery. In Farsi and Arabic, the t...