Monday, April 11, 2011

Limits, Potentials, and Acceptance

A very interesting TED talk by Caroline Casey on "Looking past limit":

http://www.ted.com/talks/caroline_casey_looking_past_limits.html

After a few weeks I finally decided to watch this talk. The message is clear to me: I need to find out what I want to do with my life. The stage is prepared, and this has to happen within 12-18 months from now. I feel frightened and at the same extremely excited about the possibilities. I wish my self good luck and guidance.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link. You are right it sounds very exciting and also scary at the same time .
    good luck in your new journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, I need luck indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this talk last weekend. Very inspiring and brave. I wish you all the courage and all the luck in your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear Aftab banoo :)

    How are your these days? I hope well

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...