Sunday, September 26, 2010

Circle of existence

Thinkers believe they are the center of the existence
Yet, love knows that they are wondering in this circle
HAFEZ

FARSI:
AAGHELAN  NOGHTE'YE  PARGAR'E  VOJOODAND VALI
ESHGH  DAANAD  KE  DAR IN DAYERE SARGARDANAAND

A friend gave me an amazing insight today.
In dealing with feelings/intuitions/insights, first be a mindful observer, do not act on them mindlessly!

By the way, this poem is features in a Shajarian Album, ESHGH DANAD, which is a pure masterpiece of music, period.

4 comments:

  1. I think I know the actual poem in Farsi, but I cannot remember it. Can you post it please.

    I thought anyone thinks he/she is the center of the existence :P

    Actually, especially non-thinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Shadi Jaan,

    Good to see you around :)
    I did what you asked ;)
    Take care, and hopefully we will meet soon ...
    PS. No need for me to ask how mazz is doing because I had a long talk with him last night, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)

    I read your posts. I do not always comment.
    PS. He is good I guess :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shadi,

    I am Mokhless--Darbast, whether you read this blog or not, whether you comment or not :))

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...