Thursday, August 05, 2010

Noises

I don't know what to do,
so I look into my heart,
I find emptiness,
and noises talking in my head,
I sleep

Still don't know what to do,
So I search my soul,
I find nothing,
except noises talking in my head,
I start crying

In the middle of crying,
I hear noises talking in my head,
and I laugh,
There is no escape

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get this email:
``Don't try to Judge yourself.
You are Beautiful, inside and out!''
I reply, "You too ;)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I cannot stay with myself, there is no where to go to, there is no escape

2 comments:

  1. beautiful poem! Very sad, very painful and very familiar!
    I hope you managed to quiet the voices (and you managed to see yourself beautiful as you are)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear G.S.
    Thanks for your kind words!
    I am working on it :))

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...