Friday, June 25, 2010

Winds of Change ?! ;)

I have had a number of new experiences since my last post, exactly when I went swimming after writing the post. I have explained it for a few people now, and I have realized that they are so unstructured and at the same time simplistic that there is little point in trying to write them here. OK, I will try :)
  1. I experienced the feeling that we can change our position from a victim to an observer, or even to a person of choice and responsibility.
  2. I experienced the feeling that once we let go of the mental attachments to a path, then a lot of new opportunities open up themselves for us.
  3. I experienced how important it is to have a passion in life, something to get up in the morning for the love of doing it.
Today, I felt something is changing. I went out  and chat with a friend (owner of a coffee shop) after quite some time, and then met different people. Ordinary contacts, but I felt that there could be a spirit beneath the most mundane interactions in life. I just feel something is changing ;)

Akira Kurosawa (It is wonderful to create; Supplements to Drunken Angel):
``A truly good movie is enjoyable, too. There is nothing complicated about it. A truly good movie is interesting and easy to understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...