Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Awe! - or ZANJEMOURE :)

I am left in Awe,
totally amazed,
by the strength, persistence,
and aggressiveness of my depression.

After so many years of treatments,
after recent successes with medications,
after changing many aspects of my life,
and learning new ways and skills.

Still when the winds of depression start blowing,
they easily gather strength,
and become a devastating storm.

It turns everything over,
pulling out all trees of my endeavor,
one by one.

Just like a boy,
wild, rude, and negligent,
that ruins everything around him,
simply for the enjoyment.

And I simply stand here,
watching the cruelty in awe ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...