Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men's Writings

You can tell the gender of a blog writer, most of the time, by observing their writing style (not content, I am not stupid :)


Most men writings are somehow TOKHMI to my taste, they are too pretentious, always have an element of a big big "I" in them, notice me, kind of thing ...

However, if you can find a smart man, with inner confidence, who knows what he is talking about, then you are in for something really good ...

Most women writings are painfully long, long is OK if writer is really good, but sucks otherwise ...

Many women writings are genuine, connect to the soul ...

2 comments:

  1. It's funny! I wanted to write about gender and blogger as well. Sometimes you know it just by the name of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but I like more subtle differences ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...