Sunday, November 08, 2009

A Short Survey

My friend's mom is trying to finish her thesis, and for that, she's looking for mothers living in US who have a school-going child (or preschool or college-going child) to fill out this survey:

http://mayssam.org/survey

She needs this data to analyze the relationship between emotional attachment and parenting (she's studying psychology).
If you match this criteria please take a few minutes to complete the survey. If you know friends with such criteria please pass on this link to them. It'll take about 10 minutes to fill out and it's anonymous.

2 comments:

  1. Hengameh knows too, that she’s lucky, no doubt about it. But honestly, can you imagine, you called “lucky” just because you’ve not been killed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have been involved in some accidents and I consider lucky that I was not killed back then :) ... but I guess I understand your point, sad situation ...

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...