Friday, August 07, 2009

Beyond Amazing!

This is an extraordinary example of how effective a person can be, without being pretentious and more importantly without being political. Only if more Iranians do these sort of things :(
It literally brought tears to my eyes!

Link: http://www.jadidonline.com/images/stories/flash_multimedia/Golha_program_test/gol_high.html

Also related:
http://www.jadidonline.com/story/24072009/frnk/golha_program

I have been listening to the video a few times now and I think there is something mystic "ERFANI" in it.

4 comments:

  1. I do not know what is wrong with my browser or something else...I cannot play the video and watch it!
    :(
    It must be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use firefox and downloaded the latest version 3.5.2 a couple of days ago. it is a free software and very easy to install, give it a try and see if it makes any difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. شاهکار شاهکار. اشک من رو هم در آورد. مرسی مرسی مرسی خیلی چسبید این نصفه شبی

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are welcome, and thanks for your comment, at least I do not feel that I am getting crazy :))))

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...