Monday, July 06, 2009

The art of war

I have been modestly obsessed with decision-making the past few month (since about this post). I found an interesting article during my searches then:
Peter Thunhom, "Decision-making style: Habit, style or both?," Personality and Individual Differences, 36, 2004

I glanced over the article today, and I realized the wealth of management literature on decision-making, but more interestingly, that most of them rely on studies that are done in the military battlefield studies! It is fascinating. Here are is one of the oldest and most reputable books on the subject: "The art of war" by Sun Tzu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...