Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ordinary Day - Extraordinary Moment

About half an hour ago, on my way to office I was listening to the 3rg movement of J. S. Bach Piano Concerto No 4, at about 2:25 of the piece Bach changes the tone very beautifully to induce a climax. For less than one second, I could see the flow of cars around me being matched with Bach's notes in some sort of harmony, and then for a few minutes I experienced a powerful flow of extraordinary euphoria. (More powerful, more intense, and rougher than the experience I alluded to here.)

PS-Next Day: I am reading this post and ... am thinking that these posts are too personal for a public weblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...