Friday, October 24, 2008

Writing

I write in this blog a lot more than I used to ... partly because I am involved in a couple of difficult projects and I am looking for different ways to release the pressure (or escape from work :)

The downside is that I am writing incoherently, kind of like free association :) Is this bad after all? I am not sure, but any time I start writing about topics like the previous post, I feel the need to stop and make sure that I know what I am doing. Not that I will stop writing (sorry :) I just pause for a few minutes ...... and then I write this post ?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it is that bad! however, I mostly enjoy coherent topics;
    Yours are OK! Keep writing...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for encouraging word ...

    writing coherently takes too much time, each one of those stupid short poems, for example, took almost an hour, to read, re-read, polish, etc.

    On the other hand, I feel writing spontaneously over-exposes my vulnerabilities, and turn out to be confusing and some times mirepresenting my ideas!

    Anyway, I guess one writes as long as s/he enjoys doing so :)

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...