Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Defeat

I was defeated by the bow today, a complete defeat, and I even left early (well, partly because I wanted to see "house"). I could not complete the form to pull the bow completely, and I throw a number of arrows around, very disappointing. Just because moving from 9kg to 12kg bow was too much too early ...

Brought back clear memories: After an excellent performance in the national entrance exam (KONKOOR) I chose my goals too high and got into a downward spiral that took me through a lot of troubles and depression. And the pattern happened before and after this, as though I was blind to what was happening or could not adjust ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...