Sunday, July 27, 2008

Why?

Why I am not an artist, 

Because I have chosen a different occupation to earn my livelihood

Because serious art, like other ways of life, requires consistency, hard work, and practice

Because nothing worthwhile in life comes free

Even though I am not sure whether this matters at the end, but I hope to become good in what I do

I have come to believe that the nature of things are secondary, more in our mind, what is important is how we "deal" with things in full practicality of the sense ... Vow!

2 comments:

  1. I have nothing to add to this. This is almost the thing that I've been thinking of recently...

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...