Friday, June 13, 2008

Ashes

Dig our selves for something humane
burn them in middle
dance around ashes
to the cracking sound of a dying fire
dancing like crazies
like those in love

Shadows getting longer
a big one hanging over 
waiting for the right moment
we dance like crazies
like those in love

Sky turning dark blue
add old memories to the fire
in new flames I see my mother
telling me to pull it together
we dance like crazies
like those in love

Our bodies feel hotter
as we close our circle
the pain of burning flesh
the dark pleasure of termination
we dance in fire like crazies
like those in love

A breeze drifts our ashes
we swirl, up and down
dancing in the air like crazies
like those had been in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...