Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Basic Impossibility

After a few days of difficult situation, today on my way to work, I suddenly realized that there is no way that something that can be put into a sentence, i.e. wise words and so on, can be important and helpful in life ... life seems to me a collection of our habits of dealing with different things, and habits are extremely hard to change, impossible to change with a sentence for sure ... changing things in life is so costly that in many cases the cost make the benefits irrelevant ... the only habit I found worth improving is "physical activity" especially in times of stress ... if I have a child this the only thing I force ... well, I made it into a few sentences to escape my own impossibility theorem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...