Friday, September 28, 2007

Learning and Roaches

This will be a long post ... that probably won't be ever written ... HAHAHAHAHA

2013-07-11: My roach phobia has declined. Incidentally, I was discussing it with my therapist yesterday, that I am afraid of roaches in my home but much less so in other people's homes and such, and I suggested that this is less of a phobia and more a sign of taking too much responsibility (over-protection, and over-control) for everything in the domain of my personal/private life.
We can learn a lot from our phobias and situations that makes us react with anger, desperation, depression and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...