Thursday, August 02, 2007

Old Story, over and over

Nothing compares to the beauty of a bird of prey (hawk, falcon) attacking a flock of pigeons ... Pigeons fly is really amazing, especially when they escape a hawk ... and the cool part is that most of the time hawks fail to catch pigeons, so this video is quite an exaggeration: [THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING!]:




Which brings us to the main point: more than the beauty of flying, it is the persistence of animals in what they do that amazes me ... they just keep doing and doing, over and over, ...
It seems to me that life is really this and nothing more or less, a short opportunity for doing nothing!

PS. What is the deal with "heavy metal" music on all "falcon" videos ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...