Friday, August 03, 2007

hawk news:

Today, after more than 6 month, I saw for the second time one of the hawks (outside my office) eating a pigeon. I did not catch the haunting scene, so I do not know if the hawk snatch the pigeon in the air, or like last time on the building.
While hawks is eating the doomed pigeon, another pigeon comes close, to about 3-4 feet from them and watch the scene for a few minutes, what does it "think" about this???
I should have had a camera to capture it, too bad that I am so lazy to buy a digital camera.

Ironically, I was going to write a post yesterday about how unsuccessful these hawks are in catching pigeons ...

Here is a nice site on "Urban Hawks"!

2 comments:

  1. You should get a cellphone with built in camera and recorder, which will always be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does not work my friend, i need "huge" zoom to get something meaningful, they are at least a mile away from my office, but i am working on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...