Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Convoluted Nightmare

I was napping this afternoon when I started to see a bad dream and woke up for a few seconds, and went back to sleep. Expectedly, I went back to continue the same bad dream, so after a few minutes I started again to wake-up .... and I opened my eye in exactly the same place that ES30EH and I were napping, and I decided to get up. For some reason my eye closed as I stood up and when I opened my eye, I was on my back---exactly the same position that I opened my eye into when I woke up ... This happened a couple of times before I realize that I have waken up in another dream, and then I started to panic ... I tried hitting ES30EH to wake ES30EH up and get help, but of course it did not succeed, and then I tried talking to ES30EH in a gibberish language :) and surprisingly I could hear ES30EH voice telling me not to bother (this really happened, as I learned later).

Here is also a mini poem to celebrate this occasion:

My layered nightmares
avoiding dreadfulness of real life

1 comment:

  1. Quite interestingly i had kinda simillar experience last night. Read my post.

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...