Saturday, June 09, 2007

Beet - Metal - 2

I have an idea but it needs some time to be implemented. Here is the first movement of Beethoven's "Quartet in E minor, op. 59" (Allegro) [Sample From Amazon]

I want to modify the music to emphasize the ultra-metal content of this movement. Unfortunately, editing music is not as simple as editing pictures --- at least to me, so I am not sure when I can complete the project, but I am already excited about the results.

What I have in mind is essentially the opposite of this:




And finally a performance of Op. 135, a truly superb quartet,

1 comment:

  1. well we have completely different tastes in music, but to Beethoven's defence i have to say that "metal" almost always gives me a headache but this one didn't;)

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...