Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Akbar and etc.

you probably know the news by now:

http://www.iran-emrooz.net/index.php?/politic2/more/9540

I am not going to make a big deal out of this, but this is also an instance of "killing".
Now, the decision to focus on dead people in lebanon and forget about those killed
in other parts of the world, like iran, is just a decision ...

i mean, what is especially "different" or "inhumane" ... about "children" being killed
in lebanon?

can you give me a good reason why should someone care more about one than the other?

this is an honest and serious question, let me know if you have a "good" (well though) answer, please

reza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...