Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Interesting (Farsi) post:

you may find this post interesting:
http://www.masihm.com/Post-302.ASPX 

2013-04-25: Most of the links to Farsi blogs, specially the old links, do not work anymore. I wish I had provided a little more information about what was interesting, and maybe had a quote from it, but back then I was always in hurry. I was always behind the schedule, not finishing my papers on time, under stress. Well maybe not the first couple of years of working at GSU (2006--2008), because during that period I was successfully publishing my thesis' chapters. But later on the pressure increased steadily.
Anyway, I am going to keep such posts intact, as a indirect sign of how things were back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...