Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A COOL TEST:

INTRODUCTION:

You should now about the current situation between Israel and Lebanon and its potential threat to Iran.
And most Iranians have some position on this, see for example:

http://pass-ato.blogspot.com/2006/07/israel-sounds-serious-this-time.html

http://manib.blogfa.com/post-65.aspx

TEST:

Please answer the following (email to the group, or leave a comment)

What can we (Iranians educated people * intellectuals?) do in this situation?

REQUIREMENT:

You need to spend at least 15 minutes thinking about your answer.

PENALTY:

If your answer sounds like you have not spent "15" minutes at least, I will publicly humiliate you!

Of course, you have the option not to answer!

I will try to write something myself, and also analyze the results at the end.

Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...