Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Confession & Apology -- or --- Re: civilized discussion?!

Today I spent a couple of hours of my valuable time (yes, our time is valuable!) looking at some Iranian weblogs and my previous email was the result of my first shock. However, this was only the begining ...

I have a few more links, and I do not really know if they are worth anything, and actually I first want to sincerely apologize for bringing the previous and these links to your attention. I should probably spend my time on my work, or at least with my family, doing something good. But I am still feeling nausea from reading these weblogs.

Reading these weblogs, I feel much better about our group/dsicussions :) At least, it seems a much more civilized place. Anyway, here are some more links:

http://nanazola2.blogspot.com/2006/07/blog-post_115194311031893788.html [Titel of the weblog: Freedom for All, and then check out this post. Other posts are similar!]

http://z8un.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=1835#1221164935 [EFSHAGARI ... ]

How much time these people are spending on this? There are 150 comments on a post, only one post!
Maybe I am just too depressed because I have wasted so much time, well ....

1 comment:

  1. for the first time i feel a little sympathy: close your weblog, spend your time on something worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...