Friday, June 09, 2006

Moron

1) One "DAY", people see a moron's fart, a candle in hand, searching ...
What are you looking for?
A smart-ass!

2) Do you believe that i had to re-start my computer, so that I would not forget my first official joke?
Actually, my first joke is in persian, and incomplete .... whatever!

3) Check this guy out, a very smart dude, very good in what he does (excellent designs, I am really impressed) and then at the same time being such a moron to write this ... what the fuck is wrong with us iranians? with this fucking pride that explodes a donkey's ass :)

I may be overreacting, or simply jealous ... oh that's pathetic :(

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAAA ....

    Man, I love you, you are so funny, a genious!

    ReplyDelete

Clear Shallow Water

I started reading this novel, `` The Driver ,'' by Hart Hanson , and I did not like it much and decided to stop. But then I came ba...