Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Shame?

I am thinking what happens when my firends find this blog and see that I am talking to an open space --- with no audience? Actually, should or shouldn't I be embarrased by having no listener, no interested follower?
My first reaction: No you should pretend to be happy and proud of having no audience although you feel embarrased and keep your face.
My second reaction: You should admit, at least to yourself, and maybe to others, of your feelings and then maybe they go away at the end?

It's funny how things change to their opposites. I have seen it in many instances in mine and others' lives: like trying to capture a liquid by pressing on it. (What the f... you are talking about?)

It may also be related to one of my theorems :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...