Thursday, March 23, 2006

moments, addiction, love

I have to be sleeping, but I sneak out of my bed ....
I am re-experiencing our recent gathering in urbana-champaign, re-living those moments,
Something clicked, I can say it from what was written afterwards, like our trips to SHOMAL and NAMAR, something that cannot be forced back, even if we set another date for a re-union,
And a tendency to pull those moments from past to future, but we cannot, like an addict who keeps using it to get the first experience back but cannot ...

For a while now, I have been searching for the meaning of LOVE, and I ended up believing that it is a fiction, but maybe, maybe, this is what it is, a moment in time that you want to stretch ...
And maybe that is why love is holy and why it must be respected, and why you cannot deal with it unless you try to be perfect, try to have self-control ... and if you try to stretch it a little bit too far, it becomes addiction, repetition, a habit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Body Intelligence

As Lucy reflected on her outrageous behavior of the night before, the memory only served to draw her upward, like a flower toward the sun...